Aluminum Compact Attic Ladder Built To Last
The Aluminum Compact Attic ladder is lightweight and easy to open and close with the included assist pole. Its compact design installs into small openings for access to untapped storage space, ideal for hallways, closets and other tight spaces. With a 250 lb. duty rating, the durable aluminum ladder features non-marring feet to protect any flooring type. The slip-resistant steps and oversized hand rail offer additional safety and comfort while climbing, making it easy to access small openings.
- 7 foot to 9 ft 10 inch “Stairs attach in attic” (measure from floor to attic floor height)
- 250 lb. duty rating ideal for most household tasks
- Telescoping design gives you quick, hassle-free access to small attic openings anywhere
- Ideal for hallways, closets and other tight spaces
- Assist pole allows for easy opening and closing
- Hardware for door included (no door or frame for attic opening is included. Cutting and installing the door and frame will be required)
- ANSI and OSHA compliant for safety
- Note about attic clearance: minimum clearance required in attic horizontally is 44 in.; minimum clearance required vertically in attic is 28 in.; to mount assist arm on attic floor, 3/4 in. flooring 27 in. deep (minimum), the full width of opening, must be present in attic
Installation Instructions in Photo gallery!