You must receive a Return Authorization email before sending back any products.
Returns must be requested within 14 days of order date and arrive at our warehouse within 20 days of our ship date. Only new resalable merchandise in its original retail packaging can be returned. Items that are damaged or have missing any accessories, missing the UPC, missing serial/identification numbers or are not in the original packaging cannot be returned. Products torn off cards, used or re-taped will be discarded and no credit issued. Delayed returns may not be credited.
- Prompt returns of new resalable products are credited at the purchase price paid
- The customer is responsible for freight both ways
- It is not worthwhile to return small low-priced items where the shipping both ways exceeds the value of the return
- It may not be logical to return large, bulky or heavy items where additional packing or shipping costs or surcharges are involved
- Items shown as “Out of Stock” that we secure for you at your request are not returnable.
- Delayed returns arriving at our warehouse after 20 days of our ship date may not be credited. Where a credit is issued for a delayed return it is subject to a minimum of 30% up to 60% return charge
Product Quality Problems
A Better Cabinet & Design buys only first quality merchandise from reputable suppliers and lists the Manufacturers name, model and UPC code number(s) on items. We pick up and/or replace defective products if the manufacturer’s policy approves. We must be notified within 14 days of shipment.
Damages in Transit
- Damages in transit need to be reported within 3 days of receipt.
- DO NOT return damaged goods to us since they are not new and resalable.
- Hold on to the product and packaging. We will advise.
- We insure all goods we ship against damage in transit and we file the claims with the carrier.
- If the condition of any package received is crushed or mutilated, it needs to be noted within 3 days when you receive it.
- Digital photos of the shipment and damage is needed to support the claim.
- Some claims do require You to sign an affidavit.
- Most carriers require You to file the claim
Our processing of your Return Request
- Authorization Requests are processed Monday through Friday between 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM Pacific Time
- Based on the information contained in your Return Authorization Request we will estimate the credit due on return
- Remember to get an email authorization issued before sending back any products
- Remember to mark the authorization number on the return shipment
- A copy of the authorization and a copy of the packing slip from your order together with your reason for return must accompany the return
- Orders returned without proper documentation are subject to a minimum $25 documentation fee and delay
Custom or Special Orders
When buying Garage Cabinets, Custom Closets or Pull Out Trays online there typically custom sizes and therefore there’s no returns on these’s purchases. If product is damaged during shipping then well replace that item at no cost. There must be photos taken of damages and A Better Cabinet & Design must be notified whitin 14 days of shipment to recieve a replacement. Remember to recieve authorization approval before returning damage product.