TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any unauthorized use of the Content(s) is subject to all applicable penalties available to the copyright owner under the applicable copyright laws.
The Site contains Content(s) that A Better Cabinet & Design creates and may also include Content(s) provided by third parties, including, if applicable, users that register or provide comments, ratings and reviews. It also contains product information provided to A Better Cabinet & Design by third parties about products that are manufactured by or for people other than A Better Cabinet & Design. A Better Cabinet & Design does not accept responsibility for the accuracy, veracity or the quality of any third party content (“User Generated Content”). Specifically, User Generated Content contains information that may not reflect the opinions or beliefs of A Better Cabinet & Design. While A Better Cabinet & Design believes this content to represent the beliefs of those that submit it, you are advised not to rely on third party content without independent analysis.
The Site is not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 18. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are not at least 18 years of age, do not access, use or register on the Site.
The A Better Cabinet & Design name and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of A Better Cabinet & Design. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the Content(s). Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner whatsoever.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
While A Better Cabinet & Design uses reasonable efforts to ensure the Content(s) are accurate and up-to-date, A Better Cabinet & Design makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the Content(s) or the reliability of any advice, opinions, statements, articles, recipes, or other information displayed or distributed through this Site. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH ADVICE, OPINIONS STATEMENTS, ARTICLES, RECIPES, OR OTHER INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. A BETTER STORAGE SOLUTION THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY PORTION OF THIS SITE. This provision may be void, inapplicable, and unenforceable within the State of New Jersey.
PRICING; ORDER ACCEPTANCE; PAYMENT; SALES TAX
While A Better Cabinet & Design strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. A Better Cabinet & Design cannot confirm the price of an item until after you order. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, A Better Cabinet & Design shall have the right, at A Better Cabinet & Design’ sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is mispriced, A Better Cabinet & Design may, at A Better Cabinet & Design’ sole discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. While it is the A Better Cabinet & Design practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or the A Better Cabinet & Design confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. A Better Cabinet & Design may also require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order. Please note that there may be certain orders that A Better Cabinet & Design is unable to accept and must cancel. A Better Cabinet & Design reserves the right, at A Better Cabinet & Design sole discretion, to refuse service to any customer or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by A Better Cabinet & Design’ credit department. A Better Cabinet & Design will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. For your convenience, you will not be charged until your payment method is authorized and your order is shipped but if your order is canceled after your credit card has been charged, A Better Cabinet & Design will issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge. You are responsible for all sales taxes on your purchase. Tax exemption certificates cannot be accepted on these orders.
When an order is placed, it will be shipped to the address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on the Site. A Better Cabinet & Design offers shipping within the United States, U.S. territories, and to APO/FPO. All purchases from this Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments. The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs, unless otherwise stated. Upon shipment, A Better Cabinet & Design may, but is not obligated to, email to you a tracking number.
PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND SPECIFICATIONS
All features, content, specifications, products and services described or depicted on this Site are subject to change at any time without notice. All reasonable measures are taken to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer monitor. A Better Cabinet & Design cannot guarantee that your monitor will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services on this Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
EXCHANGES, REFUNDS, AND RETURNS
Merchandise must be returned within thirty (30) days of receiving the order. Refunds will be credited for the purchased price along with any applicable taxes. Please contact the A Better Cabinet & Design Customer Service department via email at [email protected] if you have any questions regarding on-line purchases or require warranty service. See A Better Cabinet & Design Return Policy and Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Please refer to your product or its packaging for the terms and conditions of any limited warranty for your purchase. If a warranty is offered, the warranty is valid for the original retail purchaser from the date of initial retail purchase and is not transferable. Keep the original sales receipt. Proof of purchase is required to obtain warranty performance. No dealer, service center, retail store or other third party has the right to alter, modify or in any way change the terms and conditions of the warranty. The warranty, if any, included with your purchased product is your exclusive warranty. This provision may be void, inapplicable, and unenforceable in certain states
A BETTER STORAGE SOLUTION PRODUCT WARRANTY
- QUALITY ORGANIZATION SYSTEMS: We stand behind our quality craftsmanship, and proudly offer the limited lifetime warranty described below on all of our residential organization systems, for as long as you live in your home.
- LIMITED LIFETIME RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY COVERAGE: A Better Cabinet & Design warrants that the products (“Products”) you purchased will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the normal lifetime of the Products when used for single-family residential use. This limited warranty extends only to the original end user of the Products, and is not transferable.
- ONE YEAR NON-RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY COVERAGE: A Better Cabinet & Design warrants that the products (“Products”) you purchased will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year when used for non-residential or commercial use. This limited warranty extends only to the original end user of the Products, and is not transferable
- EXCLUSIVE REMEDY: If any components of the Products you purchased are defective in material or workmanship, A Better Cabinet & Design will repair the component(s) or, in its sole discretion, replace the component(s) with a like or substitute component. This is your sole and exclusive remedy for any defect in the Products. If A Better Cabinet & Design does not repair or replace a defective component of the Products within a reasonable time, in no event will its liability exceed the purchase price of the Products.
- EXCLUSIONS FROM COVERAGE: You will have waived any claim for breach of warranty if you do not notify A Better Cabinet & Design [or its authorized warranty representative] in writing within 90 days after you discover a defect. This limited lifetime warranty does not cover costs for installation, removal or other labor costs in connection with repair or replacement of the Products, and does not cover any defect arising from: (1) the improper installation or improper use of the Products; (2) abuse, neglect, accidents, or “acts of God”; or (3) normal wear and tear. CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY DEFECT ARE NOT RECOVERABLE UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- LIMITATIONS: THE LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY DESCRIBED ABOVE IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. No person or entity can expand this warranty or waive any of its limitations. Our warranty is in effect assuming the product has been properly installed according to our installation instructions. Improper installation, misuse, abuse, neglect, accidents (or other “acts of God”) will void this warranty.
- TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE OR INFORMATION: Contact A Better Cabinet & Design customer service to obtain warranty service. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER AND UNDER NO LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL A BETTER STORAGE SOLUTION OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, VENDORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE AND THE CONTENTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF A BETTER STORAGE SOLUTION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL A BETTER STORAGE SOLUTION BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THIS SITE. ANY CAUSE OF ACTION YOU MAY HAVE WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND THE CONTENT(S) OF EACH MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISES. THIS PROVISION MAY BE VOID, INAPPLICABLE, AND UNENFORCEABLE IN CERTAIN STATES.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY BETWEEN SUPPLIER/MANUFACTURER AND CUSTOMER
This agreement releases A Better Cabinet & Design and its Manufacturers from all liability relating to injuries that may occur during the installation of products performed by me the purchaser, contractor or handyman that I hire. I agree to hold A Better Cabinet & Design entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility for injuries to myself or any workers on the job site on my property incurred during the installation of products.
I also acknowledge the risks involved in Installing A Better Cabinet & Designs’ Products and its Manufacturers. These include but are not limited to death or serious injury. I swear that I am participating voluntarily, and that all risks have been made clear to me. Additionally, I do not have any conditions that will increase my likelihood of experiencing injuries while engaging in the activity of installation of products.
By agreeing below, I forfeit all right to bring a suit against A Better Cabinet & Design or its Manufacturers for any reason. I will also make every effort to obey safety precautions as listed in writing in the product warranty and as explained to me verbally by A Better Cabinet & Design. I will ask for clarification when needed.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
References on this Site to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply the A Better Cabinet & Design endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service. If you use those websites, you will leave this Site. If you decide to visit any linked website, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. A Better Cabinet & Design makes no warranty or representation regarding any linked website.
LINKING TO THE A BETTER STORAGE SOLUTION SITE
All links to the A Better Cabinet & Design Site must be approved in writing by A Better Cabinet & Design, except that A Better Cabinet & Design consents to links in which: (i) the link is a text-only link containing only the name “A Better Cabinet & Design”; (ii) the link “points” only to www.betterstoragesolution.com and not to deeper pages;(iii) the link, when activated by a user, displays that page full-screen in a fully operable and navigable browser window and not within a “frame” on the linked website; and, (iv) the appearance, position, and other aspects of the link may neither create the false appearance that an entity or its activities or products are associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by A Better Cabinet & Design nor be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the name and trademarks of A Better Cabinet & Design. A Better Cabinet & Design reserves the right to revoke this consent to link at any time in its sole discretion.
RESTRICTIONS ON RIGHTS TO USE
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice contained in or on the Site;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Site;
- reformat or frame any portion of any Web pages that are part of the Site;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- create or transmit to other users unsolicited electronic communications, such as “spam,” or otherwise interfere with other users’ enjoyment of the Site;
- submit to the Site any content that falsely states or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by A Better Cabinet & Design;
- transmit or upload to the Site any item containing or embodying any virus, worm, defect, Trojan horse, software bomb or other feature designed to damage or degrade in any manner the performance of the Site, any other Web site, or any computer or other device or system, or the enjoyment of the Site by any user;
- use the Site to violate the security of or gain unauthorized access to any computer or computer network or other device or system (including unauthorized attempts to discover passwords or security encryption codes);
- submit to the Site any content that is unlawful or facilitates, constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal activity; or otherwise use the Site to transfer or store illegal material, including any material deemed threatening or obscene;
- copy or store any Content(s) offered on the Site other than for your personal, non-commercial use;
- use the Site to, intentionally or unintentionally, violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law; or,
- collect or store personal data about other users of the Site.
This Site is controlled, operated and administered by A Better Cabinet & Design from its offices within the United States of America. A Better Cabinet & Design makes no representation that materials at this Site is appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the United States and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the Site or export the Content(s) in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. If you access this Site from a location outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws, rules and regulations. Products purchased through A Better Cabinet & Design will not be shipped to any location outside of the United States, U.S. territories, or APO/FPO.
CHOICE OF LAW
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to this Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail-bombing” or “crashing;” (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. A Better Cabinet & Design will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site.
A Better Cabinet & Design reserves the right, without obligation, to take any of the following actions in A Better Cabinet & Design sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Site;
- Establish general rules concerning use of our Site.
You agree that A Better Cabinet & Design will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION NOTICE
If you feel the content of this Site violates your copyright, please send a notice of the violation to: Customer Support, A Better Cabinet & Design, (800) 764-5163.
Your notice must include (i) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, (ii) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site, (iii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material, (iv) information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted, (v) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, (vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of a notice of claimed infringement that satisfies these requirements (or any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)), A Better Cabinet & Design will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any Content(s) that is claimed to be infringing upon the copyright of any person under the laws of the United States.